Monday, June 30, 2014

Creating my way to Inspiration Unlimited

Since November of last year we have had a lot going on in our family. Because I was busy being a big sister and a daughter I didn't have time to focus on teaching or creating as much as I would like too. Problem is this.......I rely on ...
that extra income to pay for a special event that I go to every year. It really is my only time away and I so look forward to each year. So now after surgeries are done and hopefully everyone is on the mend, I am scrambling to pay for the rest of this event. So I am posting many things on my Crafticut blog in hopes of generating enough business to make my final payment and take care of some other financial issues. If you all would please share your friends any of my posts for items that I have for sale I would be eternally grateful. I need this time away with my friends and I know somehow someway it will happen, just trying to offer things for sale to make them money. Thanks everyone for your help in getting me to Inspiration Unlimited.
 
Scoll through the posts to see the many items I have for sale,  interested in something or have a question, please let me know and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment