Friday, June 27, 2014

8x10 Create Canvas'

 
The perfect addition to your craft room.   You can purchase a canvas created by me in the colors of your choice or I will mail you a complete kit for you assemble full of all kinds of goodies to decorate with - you supply the paint.
 
Option #1 -  Custom Made Create Canvas . Send me the colors that you would like and I will create a one of a kind canvas  $25
 
Option #2 - Create Canvas  Custom Kit.   You will receive unpainted canvas, custom die cuts, personalized sign, tag, doll pattern stamped on a  variety of papers for you to work with, flowers, bling, ribbon and other goodies. Specify colors you want to work with and I will create your kit.  You paint your canvas and put it together, just the way you like it.   $20
 
 
 NOTE: If you have another subject that you would like put onto a canvas, let me know. I currently have a special order for Cheer competition, so the sky is the limit. Disney, sports, cooking - anything send me a note and I will gladly create something special just for you :)
 
 





 



Choose one

No comments:

Post a Comment